Sunday, March 13, 2011

At South By Southwest Interactive. This morning I tried to attend a session on measuring the ROI of social media programs, which would be very relevant to one of my big objectives at the moment at work, but I got there eight minutes late and it was in a one-out-one-in situation, so I stepped next door and ended up in a session called "Does The Internet Make You Happy?", which was all about forming communities and genuine human connections and sharing love, and was great. Next I took the shuttle to catch another session, also about social media measurement and ROI, and found out I was at the wrong building and that talk was completely across town, like 45 minutes away, so I wound up in a session called "Dreams Into Action". I can only conclude that the universe is trying to tell me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment